DevCom is hiring! (Communication consultants)
You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.
We have a lot of water, and we need a couple of thirsty horses to join us at the river. But… we are a tribe of unicorns, because the work we do is magical and niche, and out-of-the-box. It is communication in all its glory as an art and a science.
The question is: “Are you a thirsty unicorn?”
DevCom is an international award-winning consultancy that uses the power of communication to change companies, individuals and communities, to deliver business results and social impact.
#findyourtribe #devcomunicorn #devcomishiring #CommunicationConsultant
We are not your normal consultancy.
- We work smart and we play hard.
- We blow bubbles. We dress up, occasionally, and we care for ourselves.
- We value diversity, so our tribe include men, women, all races, all religions, and many tribes, from many different regions.
- We all have one thing in common: a love for our country and continent, fueling the passion for the people we work with.
- We do fieldwork in rural areas and deliver business results in boardrooms.
- We do research as a non-negotiable point of departure.
- We serve several multi-national corporate clients with excellence.
You have to:
- Have a suitable qualification in communication or business studies.
- Drivers licence and ability and willingness to travel – we use our unicorn wings a lot.
- Own reliable transport.
- A can-do, nothing-is-too-much, I-will-learn-not-leave attitude.
- The ability to find information and connect the dots better than anyone else you know (theoretical name: systems thinking – in die volksmond, common sense!)
- An internal locus of control, and the ability to work towards long-term results.
- Go through a five-step recruitment process: pitch, electronic interview, telephone
- Interview, physical interview, and stay-for-a-day.
- You complete the list by reviewing our work at www.dev-com.co.za and social media stalking.
- Don’t send us your CV – bowl us over with your pitch
Send your pitch to: firstname.lastname@example.org